[NRVR-Members] Need Volunteers to help with Kid's Tech rocvket launch April 11th

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Wed Apr 1 22:23:38 CDT 2015

Hey all!

Bob and I are getting together tomorrow night after work on campus to help VBI leader Dr. Kristy Collins plan this big Kid's Tech University rocket launch on April 11th.  I think it's going to be a class-1 (low power) launch, but we're going to flesh out the details at this planning meeting.

Tomorrow's planning meeting is at VBI on campus at 6pm:

1015 Life Science Circle, Blacksburg VA

http://goo.gl/maps/uf9R6

There will be like 2-300 kids at this launch (we've never done NEAR that many, so think we're going to need several :

-rocket preppers

-rocket check-in inspectors (L2/RSO duty)

-launch pad loaders/helpers

WE NEED YOU!

If interested, TXT me your name to 21O-264-1185