[NRVR-Members] Badly Need Volunteers for the April 11th Kids Tech Launch (this Saturday)

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Wed Apr 8 15:57:04 CDT 2015

Please folks.. we need your help.

If you can fill one or more time slots for us this Saturday.. we really need a helping hand.  We're going to attempt to fly over 300 rockets in just over 4hrs.. and we can't do it without some experienced bodies helping up load and launch them. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RmYYKyRosllLwMIN8IZ5qX2J48HwSGFWdEgRhwyyZqQ

Jobs include:

10am - 12:45  Setup & Orientation

12:30 - 3pm   Rocket Prep (chute/igniter stuffing)

             Rocket Inspection/Flight Cards (RSO, L2s)

             Pad Prep/Loading

2:30 - 5pm   (same roles)

5pm - 6pm    Breakdown & Cleanup

If your name/email is not listed on that spreadsheet.. we don't know you're coming to help.. and we need to fill slots and get the head count (for your free lunches) now.

Thanks!

Tweeks