[NRVR-Members] Saturday launch weather

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Thu Apr 23 17:54:01 CDT 2015

Yuk.. 90%... Hmm..


From: Jim Farley <JFarley at foxguardsolutions.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 4:23 PM
To: NRV Rocketry Members; 'nrv rocketry'; officers at nrvr.org
Subject: RE: [NRVR-Members] Saturday launch weather

I'm assuming we're talking about Saturday, May 2nd ?


From: nrvr-members-bounces at nrvr.org [mailto:nrvr-members-bounces at nrvr.org] On Behalf Of ctzap
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 4:03 PM
To: 'NRV Rocketry Members'; 'nrv rocketry'; officers at nrvr.org
Subject: Re: [NRVR-Members] Saturday launch weather

I don't like launching my rockets In bad weather so, If you want to hold till May 5th that will be OK by me!

From: nrvr-members-bounces at nrvr.org<mailto:nrvr-members-bounces at nrvr.org> [mailto:nrvr-members-bounces at nrvr.org] On Behalf Of Bob Schoner
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:22 PM
To: nrv rocketry; nrvr-members at nrvr.org<mailto:nrvr-members at nrvr.org>; officers at nrvr.org<mailto:officers at nrvr.org>
Subject: [NRVR-Members] Saturday launch weather

Folks the weather is not looking great for a launch this Saturday.   It's not terrible but I just want to send out a quick heads up.

The launch is still a go.  I will try to wait as long as possible to make a go/no go decision Saturday morning unless there is a huge storm system covering the state.

I spoke with Kevin Shinpaugh a few minutes ago and we do have the option of having a rain date the following weekend on May 5.

Let's see how things look Friday night before making a change.  Feel free to let me know if you have a strong preference either way.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://nrvr.org/pipermail/nrvr-members/attachments/20150423/0d975111/attachment-0001.html 

More information about the NRVR-Members mailing list