[NRVR-Members] Saturday launch weather

Jordan Truesdell jordan at truesdell.org
Thu Apr 23 15:09:04 CDT 2015

I'll probably fly if it's a go, but I'm not too interested in standing out
in 50F overcast & drizzle conditions. If it gets delayed until May 2,
there's a good chance Logan can come out and fly that day (she's out this
Saturday), so I'd personally lean towards a re-sched. Then again, weather
predictions have a pretty poor track record around here.


On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Bob Schoner <bob.schoner at gmail.com> wrote:

> Folks the weather is not looking great for a launch this Saturday.   It's
> not terrible but I just want to send out a quick heads up.
> The launch is still a go.  I will try to wait as long as possible to make
> a go/no go decision Saturday morning unless there is a huge storm system
> covering the state.
> I spoke with Kevin Shinpaugh a few minutes ago and we do have the option
> of having a rain date the following weekend on May 5.
> Let's see how things look Friday night before making a change.  Feel free
> to let me know if you have a strong preference either way.
> Thanks
> Bob
> _______________________________________________
> NRVR-Members mailing list
> NRVR-Members at nrvr.org
> http://nrvr.org/mailman/listinfo/nrvr-members
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://nrvr.org/pipermail/nrvr-members/attachments/20150423/2b5af13a/attachment.html 

More information about the NRVR-Members mailing list