[NRVR-Members] Group motor order by noon Tuesday.

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 09:36:18 CDT 2015

Hey all.  The weather for this coming weekend looks much better than last
weekend.  I spoke with Ken Allen and he said he could get a group motor
order to us by Friday if we get it in to him by noon tomorrow  (4/28).

Www.perfornancehobbies.com

You call Ken and place your order.  You arrange payment.
You tell him to ship with the NRVR order to Bob Schoner.
We all save on hazmat by dividing up the cost.  I will deliver your motor
to you on Saturday.

Thanks

Bob