[NRVR-Members] Strain Gauge Reccomendations

Matthew Barnes rktman26 at vt.edu
Mon Apr 27 16:10:48 CDT 2015

NRVR,

I am emailing on behalf of the INVENTS HP Rocketry Team at Virginia Tech.

With the launch delayed to this Saturday, we would like to put strain
gauges on our 3D printed fin can to measure the fin flutter of the 3D
printed material.

We are not very knowledgeable on the subject and are looking for
recommendations for strain gauges. We are currently looking at the many
options available through the Omega website:
http://www.omega.com/guides/straingages.html

Any help/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Respectfully,

Matthew Barnes
INVENTS HP Rocketry Team