[NRVR-Members] Presenters for NRVR/VT-Rocketry Meeting on Thur 9/3?

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Fri Aug 14 13:50:43 CDT 2015

Hey all!

So we've nailed down a date for the next members meeting for Thur 9/3 at the space building:

    http://nrvr.org/calendar.html

There was some interest and chatter about going over E/avionics bay design (since various people are doing L2 and L3 certs right now).

Anyone want to join in on a show-n-tell of what you've done for your ebays and recovery systems?

I know Bob has several examples, Carlos and Jimmy have a couple (if they can make it).

Personally, I only have only one rocket right now with a nice ebay design (in my talon), but it's based on a lot of established electronic and mechanical research knowledge (esp for high G scenarios).

Let us know if you want to present or show anything (or have any specific questions you would like answered).