[NRVR-Members] Membership meeting with VT Rocketry this Thursday

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 12:35:29 CDT 2015

Just want to remind folks that we will be kicking off our fall launch
schedule with a meeting at the Space building, located at:

Corporate Research Center
1901 Innovation Dr., Suite 1000
Blacksburg, VA 24061

There will be a membership meeting from 6:00 to 6:30 and then the meeting
will be open to interested students and members of the public.

Agenda items will be:
  - upcoming meetings and launches
  - outreach opportunities
  - altimeter and electronic bay design considerations.

This will be followed by a general Q&A session on anything related to
rocketry on any scale.  Members are encourages to bring their current
projects in any state of completion to show designs and construction
methods and to gather feedback from others.

Attached is a rough draft of topics I would like to see covered in the
presentation.  Please take a look at the general topics and chose one or
insert your own to discuss.  This is just meant as a way to generate ideas
to get your thoughts, pictures, diagrams and experiences on the topic of
E-bay designs for amateur rockets.

Also don't forget our 2 day launch this weekend on Saturday and Sunday.
Details are on our calendar at nrvr.org.

Bob