[NRVR-Members] A meeting with Ivan Galysh Friday 6:00 at VBI

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 20:35:36 CST 2015

The VBI building is on the VT campus at the intersection of Duck Pond Drive
and Washington Street.  The address is1015 LIFE SCIENCE CIR SW.

>From 460, turn at the light for South Gate Drive
take the first street on the left - Duck Pond Drive
the first 4 way stop is Washington street
go straight on Duck Pond Drive and turn right into the parking lot for VBI

[image: Inline image 1]