[NRVR-Members] Who is planning on flying rockets this Saturday?

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Fri Feb 27 14:37:41 CST 2015

I'm out of town..

From: nrvr-members-bounces at nrvr.org <nrvr-members-bounces at nrvr.org> on behalf of Jim Farley <JFarley at foxguardsolutions.com>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 6:32 AM
To: [nrvr-members] - members only list (moderated membership)
Subject: Re: [NRVR-Members] Who is planning on flying rockets this Saturday?

I'll be there with some small stuff - don't want to walk too far.

Jim

On Feb 26, 2015, at 10:51 PM, Bob Schoner wrote:

Not a problem Brad.  I can be there, just don't want to be there all by myself.

Bob

On Feb 26, 2015 10:05 PM, "Brad Smith" <brad7 at vt.edu<mailto:brad7 at vt.edu>> wrote:
I was planning doing my level 1 certification flight this Saturday. I've been pretty pumped about it and have my rocket completely ready and everything. I would really really like to go ahead and do that unless it's really inconvenient. If anything I would like a prefect to witness my (hopefully) successful launch, if that isn't too much trouble. Thanks!

-Brad Smith