[NRVR-Members] Whatd'ya get For Christmas?

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Jan 11 22:54:24 CST 2015

Wow Jordan! So I assume we 're going to be seeing you on the field more this
year? :)  This have anything to do with you new 14 foot workbench we saw on
fbook? :)

Tweeks
p.s. stay tuned folks for an announcement for an upcoming Jan NRVR meeting,
elections, and group news.

p.p.s. In getting ready for the Jan meeting.. now is a good time to re-up your
membership for 2015 NRVR. Membership/liability/waiver Forms and dues
breakdowns are here:
	http://nrvr.org/membership/#MEMBERSHIP
We need signed PDFs (mailed in, emailed, or dropped off at the meeting), even
for free students.
**WE WILL BE PURGING THIS MEMBERS EMAIL LIST to only active 2015 members after
January, so please do not wait. :)