[NRVR-Members] 2 day NRVR rocket launch this weekend

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 07:54:25 CDT 2015

I still need to update the calendar on the web site, but we will hold a
launch this coming Saturday and Sunday.

Setup begins at 9am on Saturday and flying starts at 10 going until 6pm.

Sunday hours will be from 9am to 4pm.

Saturday is a Tripoli commercial launch and Sunday is a Tripoli research
launch.  If you don't know what that means then don't worry.

We will have a port a potty on site, but there will not be a motor vendor
attending.

I'll send a more detailed announcement by Friday.

Hope to see you at the launch.

Bob