[NRVR-Members] Use Social Media to Help Us Croud Source $ for a trailer?

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Jul 26 22:19:04 CDT 2015

Hey all..

Can you all help us raise money for a new trailer by posting something like
this to social media?

---------------
Local STEM Non-Profit Needs Your Help!
==> http://www.gofundme.com/pkuj48
Our STEM-Education oriented high power rocket group is trying to raise $2k to
buy a decent enclosed trailer to hold and haul all of our club's rocket launch
gear. Can you help us out?
Right now a few members are having to store all our gear in their homes, load,
unload, reload, coordinate Friday night parking lot hand-offs, etc. It's a ton
of busy work and less secure than keeping it all in a single, secured
container. Please help us raise funds for this if you can.

Here's an example of the types of community STEM events we do:
http://www.rackspace.com/blog/racksburg-and-rocket-boy-homer-hickam-inspire-
and-launch-young-minds/