[NRVR-Members] DIY Rail Pad

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Fri Mar 13 13:44:40 CDT 2015

We have the rails.. I'll look into how much the other parts would cost.

Anyone have suggestions for cheap 2" square aluminum around here?  I imagine
HomeDepot and Lowes probably charges crazy high prices for Al stock this big.

Tweeks

--
Thomas "Tweeks" Weeks
Education / Technical  Community Evangelist