[NRVR-Members] Reminder: Rocket Launch Tomorrow (Sat) 10am-4pm

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Fri Mar 20 15:28:41 CDT 2015

Hey all!

Sorry about the last minute reminder.  If you all are not subscribed to the NRVR Events Calendar... that's the best way to stay tuned in to what we have going on (launches and meeting wise). See (and subscribe) to our google-calendar here:

http://nrvr.org/calendar.html

Launch Info In a nut shell:

Weather should be ok. We'll be ready to launch from 10 to 6pm.

This is a Tripoli insured launch for model and medium power rockets only (Class-1). All rockets must be under 3.3lbs, and have less than 125g of propellant (up through small H motors).  No high power launches as our FAA waiver is still being processed.

High Power Vendor:  none for this launch
Port-a-potty: none for this launch (facilities nearby)
Launch rods: 1/8, 3/16, 1/8, 3/8
           rails: 1010 8 foot (no 1515 available)

No launch fee, but membership is encouraged and donations gladly accepted.

**THERE CAN BE NO HIGH POWER LAUNCHES OR CERTIFICATION FLIGHTS AT THIS LAUNCH**

But it will still be a beautiful day.. and we'll still be flying a bunch of cool stuff!  Good day to bring out your smaller stuff and smoke up the spring sky. :)

C'mone down and fly with us!

Oh, and don't forget that next weekend is a big "Battle of the Rockets" launch out at
Battle Park in Culpeper (a real treat!):
http://nrvr.org/calendar.html

http://goo.gl/qIhvvP

NRV Rocketry Officers