[NRVR-Members] Update! - Group motor order, act now

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:33:05 CDT 2015

One of our club members has had a bad experience with one of our vendors.
As much as I want to support our local vendors, I also want to stand by our
club members when they have a problem.

I have just talked to THE Wildman, Tim Lehr and arranged for a group motor
order.  Tim has said that in addition to hazmat savings, if we put together
a decent order, he would sign us up in his Club Wildman (normally $30) for
additional savings.

If you are interested in ordering motors or rockets:

   1. Call (815) 638-3200  or go online to
   https://www.wildmanrocketry.com/Default.aspx
   2. place your order and pay for it
   3. make sure that Tim or Jackie know that this is to be shipped
with the *NRVR
   group order*
   4. *to ensure delivery in time for our launch on 10/17 please place your
   order by 5pm on 10/9*

For students wanting to certify Tim has some great package deals and don't
forget to ask about the Cesaroni and possibly Aerotech certification
special where you can get your reloadable motor hardware for FREE.

Please forward this to anyone who may be interested but is not on the NRVR
member list.

Let's light up the sky in October!

Bob