[NRVR-Members] Upcoming NRVR events

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 22:18:46 CST 2016

It's been a while but I want everyone to know that the time to fly those
new rockets is coming soon. Here are a few items that you may be interested
in.
- our waiver runs through the last weekend in March and I have submitted
the FAA 7711-2 form for the next year.
- Carlos Zapata will be attempting his level 3 certification ,weather
permitting, this weekend in Bayboro NC. This is a huge launch site but is
is a ways away. If anyone is interested in going make sure you check the
website first.
- NRVR had been asked to participate in the West Salem Elementary school
STEM night on April 5th from 5:30 to 7:30. If anyone is willing to help
display and talk about rockets at this event please let me know.
- I will be participating in a Boy Scout merit badge college in Salem in
March and April. I could use some help in both the lecture and build
session on March 12 and the launch event on April 9. There will be two
classes of 15 Boy Scouts each for a total of 30. I would really appreciate
any help I could get on either day
- I have most of the membership cards ready and will bring them on March 26

Our next launch is March26 at Kentland Farm. I look forward to seeing you
all at a launch soon.

Bob