[NRVR-Members] Greap HP Super-Glassing Overview

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Mon Jan 4 23:52:27 CST 2016

Yes.. I should have made a bevel jig. On my "Christmas Rocket" (a 4" Phoenix
from mad cow).  I just eyeballed it with my wife's belt sander on all eight
fins... It looks "okay" (nothing is terribly off).. and it will look okay once I
prep and paint it.. but I'll definitely use a jig next time.

I'll post pics once we get the new web site live...

Tweeks