[NRVR-Members] 2016 Membership Renewals & Cash/Check to 1/21 meeting

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Jan 16 00:35:28 CST 2016

Hey all!
It's that time again!  Time to re-up your NRVR membership for calendar year
2016!

In short..
New membership form, and dues pricing for 2016:
        http://nrvr.org/membership/files/nrvr-application-pdf.pdf
Just fill it out and bring it Thursday night with your dues.
:)

Membership Form Changes for 2016:
Please READ THE WAIVER as it has changed a little this year, then fill it out
and and bring it signed, along with your membership check (or cash) to the
Thursday meeting!

The Biggest Changes:
Due to running short of funds a couple times in 2015, we figured a membership
fee bump of $5 would help keep us in the black, and is still not crazy high
(as we still don't charge ANY launch fees, where most clubs do).

So here's the new 2016 membership fee schedule:
-Student memberships are now $5 (no longer free)
-Personal membership now $20 (from $15)
-Family membership now $25 (from $20)

Also, since a couple of our kind officers took out a personal loan of $2k to buy
us a really nice, brand new trailer (Thanks Carlos and Bob!), I added  an
optional "donation" section to the 2016 form where you can help them pay it off
within their life times!

I (as the treasurer) will track any such donations. Just please let me know
how you want your donation(s) tallied (for our paultry club bank account OR to
the "trailer fund" (extra payment on the principal of the trailer)).

PLEASE DO NOT forget to bring BOTH the new, signed membership form AND a check
or cash for the 2016 amount.

NOTE:  If you can't make the meeting, PLEASE mail me your renewal form and
dues to arrive to me no later than 1/31.  As of that date, we will be
scrubbing this [nrvr-members] email list and only re-adding active 2016
members (so you could lose contact with us!).

I'm really excited with some of the changes we have coming in 2016, but I'll
save the big announcements for the meeting! :)

Thanks all!

Tweeks
NRVR Founder / Treasurer