[NRVR-Members] Two Day Launch Next Week.. VENDOR ON SITE, get your orders in

Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Wed Jul 27 23:20:40 CDT 2016

Hey all..

Just looking out to the big two day launch next week (Aug 6th & 7th).. we are
doing it on these dates bc we got Ken Allen of Performance Hobbies to be here
as our motor vendor! Yaay!
	http://www.performancehobbies.com/

I just chat with him.. If anyone wants to place a motor or gear order with him
and have it delivered to the launch (w/no shipping/Hazmat fees), then please
have your orders in with him no later than next Friday noon (8/5) so that he
can have it here all boxed up and set aside for you on Saturday or Sunday.

Any questions?

Please post them here.

Tweeks
--