[NRVR-Members] Launch

tweeks@theweeks.org tweeks-pop at theweeks.org
Sun Jun 26 17:31:18 CDT 2016

Hey all! How did Sunday go?

I had a great time Saturday. Even though I only flew one rocket, I loved meeting our friends from NC, out of towners, and Bdale (awesome engineer!) and his wicked cool altimeter system ( http://altusmetrum.org ) .

Not a super busy day, but it kept on going on, was awesome da and a ton of fun.. especially with seeing us as a club come together and help that student group get their big rocket off the pad, AND BACK...

We have a photo album for this launch on our fbook group, so please upload and edit what we have. Anyone can with our new book group.

Tweeks
Sent by MailWise – See your emails as clean, short chats.