[NRVR-Members] Fun Launch, New Members!

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tweeks-junk2 at theweeks.org
Wed Sep 14 22:19:49 CDT 2016

Hey all!

Really fun launch last weekend! So if you have any cool photos or video, please
1) be sure you've joined our fbook group:
[ https://www.facebook.com/groups/NRV.Rocketry/ ]( https://www.facebook.com/groups/NRV.Rocketry/ )

2) have uploaded said cool photos and videos.
(I can't wait to see the cool video someone took of my sparky Phoenix launch! :)

We also got a new member Saturday! My Mike Verbeek! He's just moved to the area and has discovered our group! Always fun to get more experienced TRA and NAR folks!

Tell us a little about yourself Mike! Oh.. and are you an L2 or L3? I couldn't tell from your membership paperwork.

Tweeks
p.s. You VT Rocketry folks.. be sure to tell the other VT folks, if they want to join NRVR, the paperwork is here: [ http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/ ]( http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/ )