[NRVR-Members] Members Meeting on Jan 25th (6:30-8:30, tentative)

Thomas "Tweeks" Weeks tweeks at theweeks.org
Sat Dec 23 09:17:18 CST 2017

Merry Christmas NRVR Rocketeers!

Just a quick note... from our dinner meeting at Amelia's the other night (and looking at student return dates, etc)... we all decided to have our annual Jan meeting (and elections) on Thur Jan 25th from 6:30-8:30, which is now tentatively booked on our calendar:
  http://nrvr.org

Bob.. did you have any topics you wanted to drill in on? If you have anything you want included in our calendar entry, just lemme know and I can get the itemized. :)

Oh.. and a HUGE thanks to Truesdell Engineering* for starting off our New Year right with a big corporate sponsorship (and marketing payment) that will make the whole year less stressful). Speaking of which.. if anyone wants to step up and help out at treasurer/membership-manager, webmaster or maybe secretary.... Bob and I could use the help! Come and throw your hat in the ring Jan 25th!

Have a safe and Merry Christmas!

Tweeks
Sent by MailWise on Android
* - http://truesdellengineering.com