[NRVR-Members] Getting a Head Count (and sizes) for pricing NRVR Polo Shirts

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Fri Feb 3 01:22:48 CST 2017

Hey all..

At the meeting tonight, one of the things decided was that several of us want to buy some nice, embroidered NRVR.org shirts (and maybe some hats) for club members attending LDRS (or even for those who are not attending, but who just want a nice looking NRVR shirt :)

Anyway.. if you're interested in getting a nice embroidered shirt (no obligation at this point), just register your general interest (and your shirt size) with us at this URL: ww.tinyurl.com/nrvr-shirts
(add a third "w" to the address above.. I just don't want spam bots harvesting the email addresses on that link)

Just fill in your name, email, and shirt size (if you want a shirt), Y for hat if you want a hat.

We're not sure if we're going to get t-shirts, pollos, or dress shirts yet.. so put your preference in the notes (or even a photo of what you like).. and we'll take a vote or something.. or order some of each if we have enough interest.

Cheers,