[NRVR-Members] Meet, eat and greet with NRVR this Thursday at 6:00

Peter Cadra pcadra at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 13:36:59 CST 2017

Count me in for the dinner!
Pete

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 1:45 PM, Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks<tweeks at rackspace.com> wrote:
I'm still in the middle of a couple of winder builds.. so I don't have a burning need to freeze and decrease my limited CTI motor count on last year's rockets. :)  But I will come and help out if we have enough members who want to fly.

So please let us know if you're wanting to do the launch or not.

Tweeks