[NRVR-Members] Fwd: West Salem Elementary STEM Night

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Thu Jan 12 21:49:04 CST 2017

Tuesdays are usually good for me Bob. I might be able to pull that. Sounds like  we would need to leave work a little early to meet & set up.

Anyone else in?

Tweeks

On Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:22am, "Bob Schoner" <bob.schoner at gmail.com> said:

A request from West Salem Elementary school. This would be about 3 hours on a weeknight. I have done 2 of these and they are mostly fun and the time goes quick but it really is too much work for one person.
Reply if you would be interested in helping with this outreach event.
Thanks
Bob