[NRVR-Members] Need a couple members to run a booth at a big-wig breakfast STEM event next Thursday(6:45-9am)

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sat Jan 14 00:04:47 CST 2017

Hey all..

So we have an opportunity to really reach a ton of regional STEM educator, parents and science teachers at this upcoming event at The Inn at VT:
[ https://rbtc.tech/2017/01/tech-n-toast-stem-ed-shift-jan-19/ ]( https://rbtc.tech/2017/01/tech-n-toast-stem-ed-shift-jan-19/ )

We're being given the opportunity to have our own NRVR table set up in the back (of course with some big rockets, handouts, membership info, etc).. a really great opportunity to reach a ton of powerful, influential people who can help NRVR get the word out about what we do here in the area.

Also.. if you come and help, I can also get you a FREE ticket to the fancy all inclusive breakfast buffet. Really nice! a $48 value normally.. it usually includes bacon, eggs, waffles, biscuits, gravy, fruit, oat meal, yogurt, drinks, etc. We just need a couple of members to run the booth, answer questions, and maybe man a laptop with mail list sign-ups (or offer to sign  up new members :).

Anyway.. Bob and I think it's a potentially great way of punching through the exposure challenges we've had and start to get much more well known in the tech community.

If interested.. plz email [ officers at nrvr.org ]( mailto:officers at nrvr.org ). I can only get us a couple of tickets.. so plz act quick.. and only if you can seriously make it Thur 1/19 from 6:45-9am.

Cheers,