[NRVR-Members] Members Meeting & Club Elections on Feb 2nd, 6-8pm at the Space Building (in the BBurg CRC)

Peter Cadra pcadra at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 19:32:12 CST 2017

Tweeks,
Where in the VT Space Bldg does the club meet? I don't want to wander around in a Space Cadet daze more than usual.
See ya on Thu,
Pete

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 7:48 AM, Andrew Touzinsky<atouz18 at vt.edu> wrote:   I know that PayPal and Square charge a small percentage for the transaction. Venmo doesn't have the fee to pay, Even though it is owned by PayPal. I would personally suggest doing Venmo because it's pretty simple, free, and pulls the money directly off of my card.
Those are just my 2 cents -- or 1.8 cents after transaction fees.

Regards,
Andrew TouzinskyMechanical EngineeringVirginia Tech Class of 2019Atouz18 at vt.edu | 571.408.1258