[NRVR-Members] Big summer launch 1 week away - what do we call this launch?

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sat Jul 8 14:07:56 CDT 2017

We can call it whatever you all want.. But the advertisements on all the East coast club fbook walls/pages, TRA page, and spam emails all used the "Big Summer Launch" over a month ago.. so it's kind of moot now. :)

But if you like, we can still change the name on the event landing page for it here that Steve and I put together:
[ http://nrvr.org/nrvr-big-summer-launch-2017/ ]( http://nrvr.org/nrvr-big-summer-launch-2017/ )

Just let Steve or I know and we can change it.

Tweeks