[NRVR-Members] New Price List for cool Arduino/Open Source "Bear Altimieters"

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sun Jul 9 19:41:31 CDT 2017

I really love these open source, low cost altimeters.. They're open ended, sleek, VERY cheat (under $40).. and the creator just updated his prices and inventory. Details below:

-------------- BEGIN ---------------
Hi all

I have finished unpacking my altimeters after moving to my new flat.

In order to get ready for the rocketry season find attached my latest altimeter price list.
The latest version of the AltiDuo is smaller, works with 3.7V batteries so can be purchased with a battery and a charger for under 40 euro. It also fit inside model rocket tube so can be used in small model rocket for dual deployment. As usual basic shipping is 3.5 euro anywhere in the world for a couple of altimeter (or more if they can fit in the bubble envelope).

[ Tweeks-Link:
[ http://server2.nrvr.org/files/Bear_altimeter_price_list_2017-07-09.pdf ]( http://server2.nrvr.org/files/Bear_altimeter_price_list_2017-07-09.pdf )  ]

If you need more details regarding each altimeters such as size, weight etc ... please refer to the following link
[ http://rocket.payload.free.fr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16&Itemid=13&lang=en ]( http://rocket.payload.free.fr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16&Itemid=13&lang=en )

Happy flying
Boris
 <<...>>