[NRVR-Members] Made the paper and I head WDBJ7 is down there filming too!

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sun Jul 16 13:53:30 CDT 2017

Here's the piece in today's paper ("Rocket Boys" mentioned on the front page):
[ http://www.roanoke.com/article_49d92be6-e5c8-5ef7-84a1-24eb89e60c3b.html  ]( http://www.roanoke.com/article_49d92be6-e5c8-5ef7-84a1-24eb89e60c3b.html%C3%82%C2%A0 )

They quoted Bob, Carlos and I.

Here's the video:
[ http://launch.newsinc.com/embed.html?type=VideoPlayer/Single&videoId=32698314 ]( http://launch.newsinc.com/embed.html?type=VideoPlayer/Single&videoId=32698314 )

Really great PR. (I asked them NOT to advertise this event before hand.. so we wouldn't get flooded with hundreds of parents and kids (which would have disrupted our ability to actually DO high power).. :)

Did anyone have thoughts.. feedback.. or suggestions about what we could have done better? Maybe I'll send out a survey to get better at doing these kind of launches.. Ken Allen (and some of the other visitors) say we should do a big summer launch every summer (as many remote flyers don't have fields in the summer time).

What do you all think? (share here, or in the anonymous survey I'll send out later).