[NRVR-Members] Thanks to all who helped and participated in our 'Big Summer Launch'

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 19:43:23 CDT 2017

Now that the dust has settled and the smoke has cleared (finally), I'd like
to offer my sincere thanks to all.  In no particular order:

 - Longshop/McCoy Fire Department - for their pre and post fire assistance
 - Kevin Shinpaugh, Kentland Farm and Jon Wooge for their willingness to
help us find a suitable launch layout
 - Paul Schaefer for hauling his big trailer launcher and rocket cooker.
I've never been fed so well at a rocket launch and half the restaurants
I've eaten at
 - NRVR club members who helped with setup tear down, and RSO and LCO
duties.  Great club participation!
 - Ken Allen for coming to the launch even though he was delayed picking up
motors
 - My sweet wife Jenni for manning registration, helping with setup and
tear-down and never complaining.  She is wonderful.
 - Kelly Brennan for his endless hours of being helpful, searching for and
recovering rockets from some difficult locations.
 - all the fliers who came out to our beautiful location to poke some holes
in the sky and make it a great rocketry weekend.

There is more I want to think about and reflect on to make the next launch
easier and better.  I think Tweeks will put a survey out, or email officers
your ideas.

Again thanks all for a great weekend of flying rockets.

Bob Schoner