[NRVR-Members] Still plan on launching tomorrow

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sat Jun 17 01:02:31 CDT 2017

Earlier it sounded worse.. doesn't sound too bad now (the precipitation forecast numbers):

I'm totally there..


On Friday, June 16, 2017 9:08pm, "Bob Schoner" <bob.schoner at gmail.com> said:

> I know the weather doesn't look great for tomorrow but I am goi g to be at
> Kentland tomorrow morning at 9:00 to start setup.
> I think the chances of a full day launch are not that great and rain
> probabilities increase in the afternoon. I may try a minutes map launch
> setup so there isn't a lot of stuff to put away if we get a sudden
> downpour.
> We can always go into the barn and do planning or share interesting rocket
> stories. If anyone wants to check before coming out you can check the
> Kentland weather STEM webpage or call me at 540-818-9829 .
> Bob

More information about the NRVR-Members mailing list