[NRVR-Members] NRVR launch for Saturday March 4 is still on

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 09:59:45 CST 2017

I have called in our NOTAM and am planning on a full day of rocket launches
on Saturday.  Unless I can get someone to cover Sunday from 10 to about
1:00, we may need to cancel Sunday.  Is there a level 2 or 3 certified TRA
member who can run the launch Sunday from to to 1?

Temps are forecast to be a high of 42.  ( so we have 2 weeks of 60 and 70
degrees temps in February and now, NOW we have low of 26 and high of 42?
Come on mother nature!)  Wind forecast has come down to 5 to 10 mph - NW @
7 mph).

Plan for cool but sunny flying conditions.  I am expecting a few cub scouts
and a University team from Charlotte who want to launch a 50 pound rocket
on a L1500 to about 5,000 feet.

Please keep an eye on our website for any changes and updates on Sunday
launch before you come out.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://server2.nrvr.org/pipermail/nrvr-members/attachments/20170303/173db943/attachment.html 

More information about the NRVR-Members mailing list