[NRVR-Members] FW: [NRV Rocketry] NRVR rocket launch cancelled for Sunday 3/5

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tweeks-junk2 at theweeks.org
Mon Mar 6 00:17:17 CST 2017

I dropped it in the mail Friday or Saturday (I can't recall).
Should have it any day (as should you others who took the time to fill out and sign (or re-inital) the form and submit your 2017 dues).. I've just been a bit behind in my club duties (due to personal issues).

Let me know personally if you don't get your new 2017 membership card by this Friday.

Tweeks