[NRVR-Members] Rocket PSA: Problems with 110/220 Rotary Switches & LiPo Probs with "Protection PCBs"

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 19:45:43 CDT 2017

Wow hadn't heard either of those before. Thanks for passing that on. I know
it isn't elegant but I still am a fan of the simple "twist and tuck"
method. I prefer to leave the wires sticking out and tape them to the
outside of the body tube.

I guess unless you buy some military or aerospace grade of switches there
is probably a chance of failure. I have several rockets with those
switches. I would suspect they are more like Kelly to fail after a hard
landing or some other traumatic event. Not really sure if I will replace
them or take my chances

Thanks

Bob