[NRVR-Members] Welcome new NRVR Member Adrien Drouault

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sun Nov 12 22:35:27 CST 2017

We don't always fly in Jan (depends on who has their winder projects ready and who has motors).  No.. I was asking about when people would like the first CLUB MEETING..  This is usually when we do membership renewals.. talk club business.. do elections, etc. Also.. we usually do meetings on Thursday nights.. so it might be a date like Jan 18th or 25th..

Any thoughts? We have some time.. but we might as well ask now.. see if anyone knows of any calendar conflicts or not..

Students are welcome.. but it will probably be mostly am NRVR centric meeting, since we usually have so much club stuff to cover.  Still.. we can always have a fun technical HP presentation, or bring your rocket hardware show-n-tell.. ;)

If anyone has any day prefs, let me know and we'll get it locked into the calendar now.

Tweeks