[NRVR-Members] Need Help with Next Saturday's Launch

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sat Sep 9 15:33:38 CDT 2017

Hey all!
Putting on a launch requires lots of help so that we can all have a good time. As an NRVR member, we value your support!  Please consider taking one or more of the time slots for the launch Setup/Breakdown (anyone), LCO (req'd L1 cert), RSO (req'd L2), etc.

Setup is at 9am sharp. Breakdown before dusk.
https://beta.doodle.com/poll/9izvbrf7muyvci7w

If you're a newer member, we'll even train you on official LCO/RSO duties and record your experience in our membership roster. :)