Walston Retrieval System for sale (rocket tracker)

Peter Cadra pcadra at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 07:19:54 CDT 2017

Hey All...

Want to know how us L3 guys get our big expensive rockets back? We lo-jack them with RF transmitters like this one!

http://www.walstonretrieval.com/main.htm

I'm selling mine to raise money to pay off my trip to AirFest 23 in Kansas over Labor Day. Pick one up now for a fraction of the street price so you can track your rocket like a pro!

Here are the specs...

Receiver - TRX-3S - 3 Channel Receiver
Transmitter - CA MODA 3750 MVSHF - Longest range Transmitter With Heavy Flexible antenna
Hand Held Antenna - 3-Element folding antenna
Nylon carrying case for antenna

The batteries for both the transmitter and receiver were refreshed last year or so.

The receiver bands are...

CH A is 217.030 - 217.040
CH B is 217.070 - 217.080
CH C is 217.110 - 217.120

The frequency of the transmitter is...

217.075

I am asking $300 plus shipping (or free field delivery at the NRVRA field). Feel free to reply with offers or questions.

Thanks,

Pete