[NRVR-Members] Tomorrow’s launch cancelled

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:07:53 CDT 2018

Congrats on you daughters wedding. The day was great with temps around 60
and light winds until about 3. Very small turnout but we had a great time.

I’ll follow up about L2 test but difficult for me to be in Blacksburg
during the day on weekdays. Pat Artis can also administer the test if that
makes it any easier.

Bob