[NRVR-Members] April Two Day Launch

Peter Cadra pcadra at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 18:51:19 CDT 2018

Tweeks,

I have "soccer duty" on that Sat but will be at the launch at 1 pm to help RSO/LCO.

Sunday I can help setup and dip my toes into the LD waters!

See ya soon,

Pete

 Subject: [NRVR-Members] April Two Day Launch
 To: nrvr-members at nrvr.org
 Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2018, 11:46 PM

 Starting this thread to start
 planning for the next launch.

 Anyone want to take the torch of
 being the April LD (Launch Director)?  It's a great
 way to pitch in and help share the load of running
 launches.  I did it for March.. it's not a big
 deal. You're just overseeing that we have coverage for
 each of the duties get done... like:

 Be
 the named organizer/overseer for the launch.
 Activate
 the FAA waiver, perform Airport call-ins (opening and
 closing).
 Ensure
 we have people-coverage to reasonably start and conclude the
 full launch event.

 For more info, see here: https://tinyurl.com/nrvr-duties

 Let us know if you think you're
 even partially able.. we'll help out. :)