[NRVR-Members] Early Bfast (in cburg) and Trailer pickup howto

tweeks@theweeks.org tweeks-imap at theweeks.org
Fri Apr 27 17:25:01 CDT 2018

Hey all.  :)

This may not qualify as an official club meeting,  but in the spirit of sharing knowledge​ (and making sure Bob and I are not the only ones who can pick up the club trailer) I'm going to show Pete how we pickup and where we return/park the trailer tomorrow morning. Just in case Bob and I are not around.  Pete can't haul 2700 lbs with his car, but he could then at least show other members where and how to get our stuff to the field.

I know it doesn't sound like much fun.. but if anyone wants to join Pete and I for and early bfast and trailer pickup ,we're meeting for breakfast at McDonald's by Motor Mile at 7:30am before we go down hwy 8 in Riner to pick up the trailer (just past the golf course) and then drive out to Kentland. Probably stopping at the Gobble Stop gas station (for water and drinks) b4 driving down to Kentland for setup.

Speaking about Kentland... We may actually get down there a little early as we have a lot of setup and extra caution peremeters for this launch.

If not.. No biggie.. just want to let others know in case anyone wants to join us and see how we go get, unlock and hitch up the trailer.

If not... See you at the field (maybe a little earlier)

Tweeks
Sent by MailWise – See your emails as clean, short chats.