[NRVR-Members] VERY IMPORTANT - NRVR Needs Serious Help To Keep Our Trailer

David Bloom dwskb at att.net
Thu Aug 9 05:38:13 CDT 2018

Tweeks, is that a good deal for us on a used trailer?  I am in for $250.

 Subject: [NRVR-Members] VERY IMPORTANT - NRVR Needs Serious Help To Keep Our	Trailer
 To: "nrvr-members at nrvr.org" <nrvr-members at nrvr.org>
 Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2018, 11:30 PM

 Hey
 folks..

 I have some stressful news about our club trailer (or the
 trailer we've been using these past few years).

 In
 short, the owner of our launch gear trailer needs to sell it
 and has asked us to
 either purchase it (for $1,875) or remove all our launch
 gear and hand him the keys by the end of the
 month.

 WE NEED THE CLUBS
 HELP:

 We need a remaining $1,075 to buy the trailer
 from the current owner
 The club has $275 from the treasury, and two members have
 already pledged another $500, bringing the outstanding
 purchase amount down to $1,075.
 If you think you can help, then...

 Please fill out the Pledge form
 URL by Sunday 8/19 if you pitch in:
 (pledged payments to our Treasurer can be stretched out
 until Sept 31st)
 If you can help by pledging a one time donation (link here
 www.tinyurl.com/nrvr-trailer-form
 ), then please fill out the pledge form ASAP (by 8/19) so
 that we will know if we can accomplish this trailer
 purchase, or need to begin making alternate plans for
 vacating our gear and plans for how we manage putting on
 launches.

 We're
 hoping that if just a few members can help with, say, donate
 the amount we each might spend on a medium sized M motor..
 then along with a few smaller donations, we think we can
 pull it off and the trailer will be ours, free and
 clear.

 WHAT TO
 DO:
 PLEASE DO NOT send us any funds yet. We don't want any
 money until we know whether we can break that outstanding
 $1,075 threshold or not. Just fill out
 this pledge form (www.tinyurl.com/nrvr-trailer-form)
  with the
 amount you can help with, your contact info
 (or anonymized with an alternate phone# so the treasurer can
 connect with you) as well as and "Can Pay By"
 date and we'll keep you in the loop. That will at least
 give us a snapshot of where we are so that we can plan
 accordingly. But please, decide and answer pronto (if you
 can help).

 If
 this all sounds crazy and you want more info on our
 situation and some backstory of the trailer and all the
 details of what we're planning, please review them
 here: https://tinyurl.com/nrvr-trailer-details

 Please
 send any related questions or hate mail to
 officers(at)nrvr.org.

 Thanks
 for your attention, and consideration in this critical club
 matter.

 T.Weeks
 &
 Officers of NRVR