[NRVR-Members] Launch Next Sat

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sat Aug 18 16:08:01 CDT 2018

The Launch:
If anyone is able to step up as Launch Director for the launch next Sat.. please reply here.  Also need 3-4 RSOs and LCOs.

The Trailer:
Good news... For folks who have pledged to pay for the trailer.. THANK YOU!  We've really come together of club.. and we'll finally be doing  the right thing about the trailer!

That being said.. if you did pledge.. let's all please follow though and connect with Pete to actually fulfill our pledges! (I think he has emailed or reached out to everyone involved, but not everyone has followed through yet).  He tells me if everyone who pledges gets with him soon, we may be able to pay Carlos at the launch this week!  (he's taking both checks (mailed to him) as well as credit cards (via our new square system)).  But please don't hold off.. it would be a shame (after all this) if we could not meet the deadline we agreed to with Carlos.  Pete can always be reached at [ treasurer at nrvr.org ]( mailto:treasurer at nrvr.org ).

Thanks all!