[NRVR-Members] Tracking Beacon/System Reccomendations?

Captain_Zero Residential School Bus of Ten Forward uss.defiant-a at live.com
Fri Aug 24 09:45:46 CDT 2018

I'm still working on gathering data. I've looked at a few things over the last year or so, more so since the design team I was with last year lost most of their electronics when our competition rocket crashed.

Caitlyn A. Stone, KE8FNY

__
B.S. Aerospace Engineering
B.S. Meteorology
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Class of 2018
__

P.O. Box 73
Mullens, WV 25882
__

castone at vt.edu
uss.defiant-a at live.com

________________________________
From: nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org <nrvr-members-bounces at server2.nrvr.org> on behalf of Bob Schoner <bob.schoner at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2018 10:22:03 AM
To: NRV Rocketry Members
Subject: Re: [NRVR-Members] Tracking Beacon/System Reccomendations?

I have zero experience with trackers. Do you have a short list of the ones you are considering or are you still gathering data?

Bob
On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 8:59 AM Captain_Zero Residential School Bus of Ten Forward <uss.defiant-a at live.com<mailto:uss.defiant-a at live.com>> wrote:
I was wondering what folks would reccomend for using as a means of tracking. I've looked at a couple of different types and methods, but beyond product descriptions and user reviews there are, I'm not too sure on the pros and cons.

Any suggestions/reccomendations from folks who routinely use tracking systems in their stuff?

Caitlyn A. Stone, KE8FNY

__

castone at vt.edu<mailto:castone at vt.edu>
uss.defiant-a at live.com<mailto:uss.defiant-a at live.com>