[NRVR-Members] Does anyone want to launch rockets this Saturday?

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 09:44:17 CST 2018

This Saturday is the 4th one in January and is our regularly scheduled
launch date. The weather doesn’t look too bad right now. Temps in the 50’s
slight chance of rain and winds SSW at 5-10 mph.

I’m not dying to fly because I’m still in building mode.

Please let me know if you NEED to fly a rocket tomorrow. Otherwise we will
see what February and March look like and plan for a big launch in April.

Thanks
Bob