[NRVR-Members] 2017 Memberships Expire Jan 31st, Re-Up Now for 2018

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tweeks-junk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Jan 27 00:09:34 CST 2018

I hate having to remind folks.. but it's part of the treasurer's job (to collect annual member dues)...

But just a friendly reminder.. 2017 memberships expire in four days.  At that time, non-current members get removed from the current members list [nrvr-members], and popped over over to the public mail list [nrvr], which we mainly only use for launch announcements.. not for club discussions, Q&A, etc).  If you get an "unsubscribe" email, but you're actually current.. then call or email me (m)21O-264-ll85.

Again, the NRVR club membership form and dues info is all here:
http://nrvr.org/join-nrv-rocketry/

This is also a good time to renew your Tripilo membership too (if you do it around this time of year).

Flag me if you're dropping your local NRVR form & dues in the mail and I'll add you to my "grace period" pile as I go through and update our records, mail lists, and Bob or I re-print membership cards, etc (it's actually a lot of work).

Thanks all..