BFSL Launch Prep Meeting - All Welcome!

Peter Cadra pcadra at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 20:12:18 CDT 2018

All:

The BFSL is just a few weeks away and we need to get prepared for all the fun (and work).

Please advise if you are available to meet on Thursday July 12 from 7 to 9 pm. It would be great if we could combine this with dinner but that is optional. The NRVR officers have already had a preliminary meeting and identified various duties that need to be shared to lighten the load.

We had a great time last year, so let's out do ourselves in 2018!

I look forward to hearing from those who can attend and solidifying the time/location.

Regards,

Pete

ps. Per Tweeks, get your motor orders to Chris' Rocketry ASAP!