[NRVR-Members] Sparky Motors at BFSL?

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:37:31 CDT 2018

That really depends on conditions at the time of the launch. I can talk
about our experience from last year. Even with the area around the launcher
set down we were still able to make a fire.

I think we can safely say not allowed or tbd until just before the launch.
If the ground is not dry we may be able to fly them

Bob- who says Vmax motors are ok for dry conditions with electronic
deployment