[NRVR-Members] Last Call.. anyone want to help with the NRVR table (free movie and finger food) Tue, 3pm at Haymarket?

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Mon Mar 19 22:55:32 CDT 2018

This is the event:
https://it.vt.edu/resources/publications/spotlight/index/hiddenfigures.html

NRVR will have a table we run from 3:30-4:30.. then we get to watch the Hidden Figures movie with the crowd.. partake in finger food.. then man the table for another 45minutes.  Piece of cake. (Students: no actual cake that I know of).

So far we have myself, Brad, Charles and Bob is coming by after work.

If interested.. TXT or call me at 21o-264-1185